09 May 2008

#3: Class of 2001 Newsletter

It's done! Finally, after 8 months of collecting information and waiting for people to seem interested in staying in touch with friends they had in high school, I have completed the third of my Next Five.

I did, however, alter the format from the 2007 edition of the newsletter. Last year it was an email sent with a pdf attachment - no photos. This year, it is its own blog, complete with photos for those who sent them, contact information made available, and a notice about our 10-year reunion in 2011. I am SO proud of myself I pulled a muscle patting myself on the back.

Unfortunately, Blogger found something suspicious about my lengthy blog entry (with over 25 class members, what do you expect?), and locked my blog for review for possible spam. Fortunately, they realized I was indeed a real person and my post was indeed a real blog. So now everything is good to go.

So, with that finally out of the way and in a format that's easier to update and locate, I can now remove this aspiration from my Next Five and add a new #3.

Old #3: Succeed in Producing the Second Annual GSA Class of 2001 Newsletter - CHECK!

New #3: Make plans and reservations for our New England vacation this fall.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Oooooo... You are going to New England? In the fall? That is one place I REALLY want to go! Take lots of pictures!